1 Night in Arusha
Arusha in Africa is your gateway to Tanzanias treasure trove
Arrive Kilimanjaro International Airport, and proceed to the Immigration desk for VISA Stamp. Before leave the desk please make sure your stamp is correctly stamped with correct dates. Outside the airport you will find your safari guide with a sign board with one of your names. Soon after checking in the vehicle, you will proceed to Arusha for dinner and overnight at Haradalis home (this is our home, we have rooms for guests and I hope you will love the experience sharing a home with us)
3 nights Ndutu
Depart Arusha to Ndutu. Ndutu Area forms the North-western part of the Ngorongoro Conservation area. It settles between Ngorongoro and Serengeti. Ndutu is known for beautiful landscape and the famous calving season caused by the immigration of the wildebeests from the Masai Mara Reserve in Kenya to The Great Serengeti plains in Tanzania. There are at least 5000 calves born every day due to the large number of wildebeests that cross over. The best season to visit the place is from December all the way to end March. Having 3 nights in Ndutu will give you enough time for exploration of the area. You will spend your 3 nights at Ndutu Safari Lodge.
1 Night Karatu
After breakfast depart and descend into the crater some 600 meters to experience the true spirit of Africa, the Africa of bygone days when you explore the crater as permanent home of wildlife population, long regarded as Africas Garden of Eden. From the comfort of your 4 x 4 vehicle crafted exclusively for game viewing will give an opportunity to spot Big five - Elephant, buffalo, leopard, black mane lion and the rare black rhinoceros- as well hyenas, jackals, flamingos and the yawning hippos. Enjoy a delightful picnic lunch in the heart of this ancient volcanic crater close to the hippo pool. Early evening drive to Marera Farm Lodge for dinner and overnight. (Full board)
Depart to Arusha for lunch then departure
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transport in a chauffeur driven Landcruiser with pop - up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver - guide.
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Mineral water during game drives only.
- All meet and greet services.
- All arrival transfers.
- 24 hours stand - by contact number.
- Guaranteed window seat in the vehicle
- Water, Tea and coffee during game drive
- Visa fees and travel insurance.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver - guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non - alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.